After the January 11, 2010 VLA
correlator shut-down this page has become obsolete and will not be
maintained any further. For EVLA observing using the new WIDAR
correlator please refer to the new EVLA page, in particular
version of this page.
The VLA Proposal Submission Tool
Modified on Thursday, 21-Jan-2010 11:19:19 MST by Gustaaf van Moorsel
- Use of the web-based NRAO Proposal Submission Tool (PST) is required
for all VLA proposal submissions. The Tool is accessible from NRAO Interactive Services. A
Guide to these services is available.
- The next deadline for proposals is 5:00 p.m. = 1700 hours
Eastern Daylight Time (21 hours UT) on 1 October 2009.
- For questions or concerns about proposals that have been
submitted using the Proposal Submission Tool, please contact Lori
Appel at +1-575-835-7310.
- To report errors or problems encountered while using the Proposal
Submission Tool, please send email to email@example.com.
- The Proposal Submission Tool is currently implemented for
VLA, GBT, and VLBA/HSA proposals; for the 1 October 2009 proposal deadline,
all VLA, GBT, and VLBA/HSA must be submitted via the PST. We no
longer accept proposals for the VLBA and HSA
prepared via the LaTeX template and submitted via email.